How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
With LaLiga set to resume in the second week of June, all matches will be broadcast in the UK. Here’s how you can follow the action free of charge.
Top flight football in Spain is set to return by the second week of June. LaLiga president Javier Tebas said earlier this week that the action could return with the first of the postponed Week 28 fixtures taking place from Thursday 11 or Friday 12 June.
UK customers can watch LaLiga matches free in June
Meanwhile, broadcasters are already putting plans in place to show LaLiga matches free in the United Kingdom throughout June through the special BACKTOWIN promotion deal being offered by Premier Sports in conjunction with LaLiga TV.
The BACKTOWIN promotion is available free to all Sky UK customers. First, you will need to register. You can do this by visiting premiersports.com/subscribenow – simply fill in your details using the promo code BACKTOWIN and you will get full access to LaLigaTV HD, which includes all live matches, plus 24/7 LaLigaTV streaming via the Premier Player app. LaLigaTV is broadcast on Sky channel 435.
It’s not a problem if you are not a Sky UK customer, non-Sky subscribers can also enjoy a free month’s access to LaLigaTV by signing up for the Premier Player service using the same BACKTOWIN promo code. Visit www.premiersports.com/subscribenow to register.
The promotion is valid only to UK customers for the month of June. From 1 July, subscribers will be charged a standard monthly fee of just £5.99. This can be cancelled however at any time. LaLigaTV is available in the Republic of Ireland via the Sky Sports Extra package offered by Sky Ireland: https://www.sky.com/ireland/tv/sports-extra.
>> Consult the Week 28 LaLiga fixtures <<
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City: Agüero to miss return leg against Real Madrid
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Mnuchin claims Trump backs 'another round' before 20 July
- PREMIER LEAGUE VAR officials "are frightened to death to overrule referees" says Gary Neville