Barcelona and Real Madrid to battle for Napoli's Fabian
LaLiga's two powerhouse clubs are reportedly going head-to-head for Napoli's Spain international midfielder Fabian Ruiz.
Former Real Betis star Fabián, who now plays for Napoli in Serie A, is a reported target for Barcelona and Real Madrid. The two LaLiga heavyweights are in the market for a new midfielder and are both scouting the Spain international with a view to a move this summer.
Barcelona and Madrid to go head-to-head for Fabián
Barcelona and Real Madrid are set to battle each other for the signing of Napoli star Fabian Ruiz, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
Spanish midfielder Fabián has been linked with a return to LaLiga throughout the season, having left Real Betis for Napoli in 2018.
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, Napoli are expecting Barça and Madrid to go head-to-head for Fabian – who is contracted to the Serie A side until 2023.
Inter sound out Lacazette
- L'Equipe says Inter have made an offer for Arsenal forward Alexandre Lacazette. With Inter star Lautaro Martínez linked to Barça, the Nerazzurri are eyeing alternatives, however, Lacazette is not interested in swapping London for Milan.
- There could be some big changes at Madrid in 2022. AS says Los Blancos want Paris Saint-Germain's Kylian Mbappé and Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland to team up with Eden Hazard in a new strike force. The likes of Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Isco will be out of contract at the end of the 2021-22 season.
- Juventus are ready to negotiate a deal for Santos teenager Kaio Jorge, according to Calciomercato. Santos are demanding €30million for the 18-year-old, though Juve are only prepared to pay €15m.
- The Daily Mail claims Manchester City and Newcastle United have joined Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid in the race for 18-year-old Penarol winger Facundo Pellistri.
- Odion Ighalo is prepared to pass on a £75m contract with Shanghai Shenhua to stay at Manchester United, reports the Daily Star. Ighalo's loan deal is set to expire at Old Trafford.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Koeman: "Van Dijk was too lazy and too arrogant but now he's one of the best"
- Real Madrid Real Madrid in Champions League: group, games, schedule, dates and opponents, prediction
- World Cup 2022 Cazorla: "Qatar is an amazing host nation for the World Cup"
- BARCELONA-FERENCVAROS Barcelona's Neto: "Taking a wage cut? Everyone has their point of view"
- MLB Los Angeles Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: times, TV and how to watch the MLB World Series 2020
- GAMING NEWS Among Us: how to download and play for free on PC, Mac, mobile