Camavinga chooses Real Madrid
According to sources close to the player, he would jump at the chance to join Los Blancos saying the he loves the club and their manager Zinedine ZIdane.
Eduardo Camavinga chooses Real Madrid. This is the intention of the player, as AS has learned, if his departure from Rennes is considered this summer.
Camavinga chooses Madrid
“He loves Zidane and Madrid,” people very close to the midfielder have confirmed to this newspaper. At just 17 years old, Camavinga, included in the best eleven chosen by readers of L'Equipe and France Football, is the hottest young property in Ligue 1 after Kylian Mbappé.
He has a contract with the French club until 2022 and the owner of Rennes, the tycoon François Pinault, has made it clear that he does not want him to leave the club anytime soon, with Champions League football lined up for next season. Madrid’s interest could change this stance but for Los Blancos to get involved they would first need to lighten the salary load with the sales of the likes of James, Bale, Mariano or Odriozola.
Camavinha has recently been handed French nationality which means that he would not hit Madrid’s non-EU quota. This is an important factor to the Spanish side who already have in their ranks players such as Vinicius, Rodrygo, Reinier, Militao and Kubo.
With an asking price of around 50 million euros (although this could change), and Juventus and PSG circling, Los Blancos will aim to make the move as clean as possible. As yet though there has been no contact between the two clubs and the coronavirus pandemic has halted the progression of any move.
Te recomendamos en English
- Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs: Buccaneers 31-26 result: Brady going to 10th Super Bowl
- NFL How many times has Tom Brady played the Super Bowl?
- NFL Buccaneers 31-26 Packers NFL Playoffs results, summary: NFC Championship Game
- US NEWS $3,000-per-child: what is Biden's new pandemic proposal?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Second stimulus check: how to use IRS tracker tool
- WHITE HOUSE What is Joe Biden changing in the Oval Office makeover?