Camavinga chooses Real Madrid
According to sources close to the player, he would jump at the chance to join Los Blancos saying the he loves the club and their manager Zinedine ZIdane.
Eduardo Camavinga chooses Real Madrid. This is the intention of the player, as AS has learned, if his departure from Rennes is considered this summer.
Camavinga chooses Madrid
“He loves Zidane and Madrid,” people very close to the midfielder have confirmed to this newspaper. At just 17 years old, Camavinga, included in the best eleven chosen by readers of L'Equipe and France Football, is the hottest young property in Ligue 1 after Kylian Mbappé.
He has a contract with the French club until 2022 and the owner of Rennes, the tycoon François Pinault, has made it clear that he does not want him to leave the club anytime soon, with Champions League football lined up for next season. Madrid’s interest could change this stance but for Los Blancos to get involved they would first need to lighten the salary load with the sales of the likes of James, Bale, Mariano or Odriozola.
Camavinha has recently been handed French nationality which means that he would not hit Madrid’s non-EU quota. This is an important factor to the Spanish side who already have in their ranks players such as Vinicius, Rodrygo, Reinier, Militao and Kubo.
With an asking price of around 50 million euros (although this could change), and Juventus and PSG circling, Los Blancos will aim to make the move as clean as possible. As yet though there has been no contact between the two clubs and the coronavirus pandemic has halted the progression of any move.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim