Real Madrid boss Zidane wants Milinkovic-Savic
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is emerging as one of the most sought-after players in the transfer market, and hasn't escaped the notice of Zinedine ZIdane.
Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is attracting plenty of interest in Europe.
Milinkovic-Savic has been linked to the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Manchester City.
Real Madrid, though, are reportedly fighting to bring the Serbia international to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Zidane reaches out to Milinkovic-Savic
Zinedine Zidane has approached Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic regarding a move to Real Madrid, according to Le10Sport.
Milinkovic-Savic is a player in demand, linked to Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Manchester City.
Zidane is interested in bringing Milinkovic-Savic to the Spanish capital, however, the Serbian midfielder reportedly wants to team up with Neymar and Kylian Mbappé at PSG.
Other transfer gossip
- Mundo Deportivo says Barcelona are eyeing Ajax and United States sensation Sergino Dest. PSG are also reportedly interested in the 19-year-old full-back as a replacement for Thomas Meunier.
- Atlético Madrid defender Stefan Savic is being chased by Serie A champions Juventus and Ligue 1 outfit Monaco, also reports Mundo Deportivo.
- Luka Modric to Milan? The Madrid veteran was reportedly poised to swap the Santiago Bernabeu for San Siro at season's end. However, Calciomercato says the move is off after Zvonimir Boban's Milan exit.
- After Mauro Icardi completed a permanent transfer to PSG, Calciomercato reports Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik is at the top of Juve's list of targets.
- According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chelsea and Juve are set to hold talks over a deal that would see Jorginho and Federico Bernardeschi swap clubs.
- Madrid have been favourites to sign Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga, but Le10Sport says PSG are preparing a sensational move for the 17-year-old.
- Could Raheem Sterling swap City for Manchester neighbours United? The Independent reports the Red Devils have placed Sterling high up in priority amid uncertainty over City's Champions League ban. Sterling, though, appears more likely to go to Madrid. RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano and Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly remain on United's list as they continue to target Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener