Italian transfer window to run from 1 September-5 October
The Italian Football Federation has said the summer transfer window will open on the first day of September, two months later than scheduled, and close on 5 October.
Football in Italy has been suspended since March due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the season is set to spill over into August.
REVEALED: Italy's transfer window will run from September 1 until October 5...so will the Premier League follow suit? https://t.co/ps5UgQCIK8— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) June 8, 2020
England's Football Association is discussing proposals to move its transfer window to August from June while France's Football Federation opened its window on Monday for domestic transfers, Sky Sports reported.
Serie A, which was suspended on March 9, is due to resume on June 20 and finish on Aug. 2. If a new suspension makes completing the season impossible an algorithm would be used to calculate final standings.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim