Manchester United hoping to beat Real Madrid to Van de Beek signing
Linked with a move from Ajax this summer, Donny van de Beek could land at Manchester United who will raise the 44 million euro transfer fee by selling Andreas Pereira.
Manchester United could be closer to finding a way to sign Ajax star Donny van de Beek. Van de Beek has been linked to numerous European giants after impressing with the Eredivisie outfit. United are among them and the Premier League side could be ready to make a sacrifice to bring the Netherlands international to Old Trafford. The club plans to sell Andreas Pereira to raise the 44 million euro transfer fee Van de Beek, according to The Mirror.
United set to move in quick for Van de Beek
Van de Beek has been linked with Real Madrid, but United could beat the LaLiga giants to the midfielder. The 23-year-old has managed double-digits in goals in three straight seasons, netting 10 times in 37 games in 2019-20.
While Pereira may be on his way out of Old Trafford Alexis Sánchez could well stay at the club. Alexis, who has spent this season on loan at Inter Milan, is under contract at United until 2022 and The Mirror says the Chile international could stay at the club if he accepts a squad role over being first choice.
Te recomendamos en English
- India news Indian schools and colleges remain closed but children are expected to study at home
- US EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS $400 employment benefit: how long will it last?
- Haaland says Dortmund boy wonder Moukoko is 'a lot better than I was'
- World Cup 2022 Work continuing non-stop at Lusail Stadium, host of the World Cup final 2022
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern hopeful on new Alaba deal; want fair price for Thiago
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid change plan and want Dani Ceballos to return