FA Cup semi-finals: Man Utd face Chelsea, Arsenal meet Man City
Chelsea will play Manchester United, while Arsenal will take on holders Manchester City in the last four of the 2019/20 FA Cup.
Manchester United will take on Chelsea as Arsenal face holders Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals.
The draw took place at half-time during City's clash with Newcastle at St James' Park, where Guardiola's side won 2-0 thanks to goals by Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling.
United - who needed extra-time to see off Norwich City on Saturday, with Harry Maguire scoring late in a 2-1 win - were drawn first and will go up against Frank Lampard's side, who defeated Leicester City 1-0 on Sunday.
United and Chelsea met in FA Cup final two years ago
It is a repeat of the 2017/18 FA Cup final, which Chelsea won 1-0 under Antonio Conte.
Arsenal required a stoppage-time effort from Dani Ceballos to book their place in the last four, with the Gunners' winner against Sheffield United coming just four minutes after David McGoldrick had struck a late equaliser.
Semi-finals scheduled for 18 and 19 July
The semi-final ties will be played behind closed doors at Wembley Stadium on 18 and 19 July, with the final scheduled for 1 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City: Agüero to miss return leg against Real Madrid
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Mnuchin claims Trump backs 'another round' before 20 July
- PREMIER LEAGUE VAR officials "are frightened to death to overrule referees" says Gary Neville