Ronaldo and Dybala not a risk for Juventus just yet, says Sarri
Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri is unworried about Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala getting tired – for now.
Maurizio Sarri believes Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala can start against Genoa, but the Juventus coach is keen to avoid a "problem" going forward.
Ronaldo and Dybala to star again for Old Lady
Juventus' busy run of fixtures continues against Genoa on Tuesday, before they host Torino four days later.
Ronaldo has played every minute of their four games since the coronavirus-enforced break, while Dybala has started each match.
Sarri said the pair were likely ready to start again, but he knows the star duo will need a rest at some stage.
"It's likely that they can start again [against Genoa]," he told a news conference.
"It's clear that if they play every game, in two or three matches we may have a problem, but I don't think there is any risk for them to suffer some sort of fatigue right now.
"In the long run though we need to have [Gonzalo] Higuain fit and able to play a large part of the game, this will become essential at some point."
With 10 games remaining in the Serie A season, Juventus hold a four-point lead atop the table.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020