Leicester: Jamie Vardy brings up his 100th Premier League goal
With his goal against Crystal Palace on Saturday, Leicester City centre-forward Jamie Vardy reached three figures in the English top flight.
Jamie Vardy reached a new, personal milestone on Saturday, scoring his 100th Premier League goal as he found the target in this afternoon's meeting with Crystal Palace. The Leicester City striker hit three figures on his 205th appearance in the division, putting the Champions League-chasing Foxes 2-0 to the good.
Vardy becomes 29th player to score 100 Premier League goals
Few of the 33-year-old's hundred strikes have been so straightforward, as Harvey Barnes capitalised upon a slip from Palace defender Mamadou Sakho to leave Vardy with a simple finish. It makes him the 29th player to reach a century of goals in the Premier League and the 16th to do so for a single club.
Vardy now has 20 goals to his name this season, making him the leading scorer in England's top flight. His achievement is made all the more remarkable by the fact that he was still playing non-League football at the age of 25.
Te recomendamos en English
- Boxing Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. live fight online: results, updates and purses
- Liga MX America vs Chivas live online: Liga MX Playoffs, Leg 2 updates
- Coronavirus Which benefits will disappear if no stimulus bill is passed?
- US Election What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid 19 vaccine: who would receive it first in US?
- coronavirus Coronavirus in Los Angeles: new stay-at-home restrictions and dates