Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
The Real Madrid coach confirmed Marcelo's injury - the left-back will sit out the Alavés game. Also ruled out is Luka Jovic, who is self-isolating at home.
Zinedine Zidane gave his pre-match press conference from Valdebebas as Real Madrid prepare to face Alavés on Friday night.
Alavés, in need of point: "It's going to be a complicated game for us because we know all about the situation they are in, but we're ready to keep doing what we have been doing. It's going to be a very difficult game".
What would winning LaLiga mean? "Let's talk about what's happening now, and about tomorrow's game, it's another final for us. That;s what inspires us".
Zidane gives backing to Jovic
Jovic, self-isolating at home: "I spoke to the doctor. You all have the information. He is not with us today. I hope he's back soon. As for Vinicius, the test didn't turn out well (supposedly the Covid-19 test). There was an error, but that doesn't mean he has tested positive. He'll have another test and we will get the result this afternoon".
Hazard: "He just has a few twinges, nothing else, it's not a relapse. He trained as normal this morning. I am hoping he'll be with us for these last four games and the Champions League. He wants to be involved but he's had a few pains which is normal".
Jovic: "He's a very good player, a striker who scores a lot of goals, but he's still young. We are counting on him for next season".
Marcelo: "He's suffered a minor injury. I'm clear about the team I will field tomorrow but I can't say any more".
James: "You know what happened. I don't want to talk about that. You'll see when the squad list comes out".
Asensio: "He's fine, but he's only just back from a lengthy injury".
Barcelona playing well again: "I watch all of our rivals, but I never comment on whether they play well or badly".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early