Cristiano Ronaldo's two brilliant years with Juventus
Cristiano Ronaldo signed for Juventus two years ago and there has been little let-up in his prolific ways.
Juventus pulled off a transfer coup when they signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid on July 10, 2018.
The Portugal great left Madrid as the club's all-time record goalscorer and seeking a new challenge in the autumn years of his career.
Ronaldo remains a master goalscorer and has quickly amassed an impressive record, with Juve in the box seat to claim another Scudetto in 2019-20.
Here, with some help from Opta, we look at the form that means the 35-year-old remains one of the very best players on the planet.
20 - Lecce are the 20th different side Cristiano Ronaldo has scored against in Serie A - the Portuguese player has found the net against 20 of the 21 teams he has faced in the competition so far. Judgment.#JuveLecce pic.twitter.com/lLwK5qMeWI— OptaPaolo (@OptaPaolo) June 26, 2020
58 – Ronaldo's overall goals tally for Juve has come in 82 appearances.
0.71 – This amounts to a goals per game ratio below the 1.03 he averaged at Madrid, where he netted a scarcely credible 450 in 438 appearances
47 – His Serie A goals haul means he is already the top-scoring Portuguese player in the history of the competition. Since the start of 2018-19, it places Ronaldo fourth in Europe's top leagues, behind Lionel Messi (58), Robert Lewandowski (56) and Kylian Mbappe (51).
26 – This season, Ronaldo's is the first Juventus player to score 26 goals in a single Serie A campaign since Omar Sivori scored 28 in 1959-60.
25 – For the 10th time in his career, Ronaldo has passed 25 goals in a league season. No other player in Europe's top five leagues has bettered this, with Messi having also accomplished the feat on 10 occasions.
30 – For the 11th time in his career, the former Manchester United favourite has registered 30 goals in all competitions this term.
336 – No player in Europe's top divisions has had more shots than Ronaldo over the past two seasons. Only Messi (153) has more than his 133 on target.
5.5 – Ronaldo's shots-per-game average for the Old Lady, down on 6.3 at Madrid.
15 - His assist figure at Juve, from 122 chances created. That's an average of 1.5 per game.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, My Turn...
- ROYAL FAMILY Prince Philip Funeral: what happened at the Duke of Edinburgh's Windsor ceremony?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: when are they being sent?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check for veterans: how to track and claim a missing payment
- MLS Carlos Vela gets mad at Bob Bradley for taking him off too early