James Rodríguez's Real Madrid days appear over from Zidane response
Asked about James Rodriguez, Zinedine Zidane said he does not know if the playmaker will play for Real Madrid again.
Zinedine Zidane is unsure if James Rodríguez will play for Real Madrid ever again.
WIll James play again for Madrid?
James, 28, has been linked with a move away from Madrid and was left out of the squad for Friday's 2-0 LaLiga win over Deportivo Alavás.
It marked the second straight game in which the Colombia international has not been in the squad.
Asked if James would play for Madrid again, Zidane told a news conference: "I don't know."
James arrived at Madrid from Monaco in 2014, but spent the previous two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich.
He has played just 14 games this campaign, scoring one goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City close to signing Jules Koundé from Sevilla
- LALIGA Will Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atlético struggle this season?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester sign Cengiz Under on loan from Roma
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: times, dates and how and where to watch live online
- EMMY AWARDS Emmy Awards 2020: full list of key nominations by category