James Rodríguez's Real Madrid days appear over from Zidane response
Asked about James Rodriguez, Zinedine Zidane said he does not know if the playmaker will play for Real Madrid again.
Zinedine Zidane is unsure if James Rodríguez will play for Real Madrid ever again.
WIll James play again for Madrid?
James, 28, has been linked with a move away from Madrid and was left out of the squad for Friday's 2-0 LaLiga win over Deportivo Alavás.
It marked the second straight game in which the Colombia international has not been in the squad.
Asked if James would play for Madrid again, Zidane told a news conference: "I don't know."
James arrived at Madrid from Monaco in 2014, but spent the previous two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich.
He has played just 14 games this campaign, scoring one goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?