James Rodríguez's Real Madrid days appear over from Zidane response
Asked about James Rodriguez, Zinedine Zidane said he does not know if the playmaker will play for Real Madrid again.
Zinedine Zidane is unsure if James Rodríguez will play for Real Madrid ever again.
WIll James play again for Madrid?
James, 28, has been linked with a move away from Madrid and was left out of the squad for Friday's 2-0 LaLiga win over Deportivo Alavás.
It marked the second straight game in which the Colombia international has not been in the squad.
Asked if James would play for Madrid again, Zidane told a news conference: "I don't know."
James arrived at Madrid from Monaco in 2014, but spent the previous two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich.
He has played just 14 games this campaign, scoring one goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star 2021: Slam Dunk Contest updates, Three points and Skills Challenge winner... | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star Game 2021 : Team LeBron vs Team Durant, scores, highlights | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN New unemployment benefits 2021: who will get extra payments from the stimulus bill?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today