James Rodríguez's Real Madrid days appear over from Zidane response
Asked about James Rodriguez, Zinedine Zidane said he does not know if the playmaker will play for Real Madrid again.
Zinedine Zidane is unsure if James Rodríguez will play for Real Madrid ever again.
WIll James play again for Madrid?
James, 28, has been linked with a move away from Madrid and was left out of the squad for Friday's 2-0 LaLiga win over Deportivo Alavás.
It marked the second straight game in which the Colombia international has not been in the squad.
Asked if James would play for Madrid again, Zidane told a news conference: "I don't know."
James arrived at Madrid from Monaco in 2014, but spent the previous two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich.
He has played just 14 games this campaign, scoring one goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem