Al-Rayyan defender Alaaeldin close to return from injury
The 26-year-old Qatar international underwent surgery in Barcelona on the advice of Al-Sadd coach Xavi and could return when the QSL starts again on 24 July.
Al-Rayyan and Qatar defender Mohammed Alaaeldin has been given the green light to return to training after six months out with a cruciate ligament injury after being examined by specialists at the Aspetar sports medicine hospital in Doha. Alaaeldin will gradually work his way back to fitness before the restart of the 2019-20 Qatar Stars League after undergoing surgery in Spain on the advice of former Barcelona midfielder and Al-Sadd manager Xavi.
Alaaeldin was operated on by FC Barcelona medical staff after the intervention of Xavi, who suggested the 26-year-old right back seek treatment at his former club.
Qatar Stars League to resume on 24 July
Since his return to Qatar, Alaaeldin has been working under the supervision of doctors from the Aspire Academy and the national team. This rehabilitation work has built up the defender’s fitness and allowed him to resume full training.
Although he has yet to be given a return date for competitive action, Alaaeldin will undergo final tests with Al-Rayyan to determine if he is ready to be included in the side’s squad when the Qatar Stars League starts up again on 24 July following the global coronavirus crisis.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live
- 2030 WORLD CUP Johnson backs UK bid for 2030 World Cup, offers stadiums for Euro 2020
- SERIE A The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 Third stimulus check: when is it coming in March?
- BARCELONA FC Barcelona cleared from Barçagate, Bartomeu provisionally released
- NBA NBA: Harden triple-double leads Nets to win, Zion stuns Jazz