Uefa.com include five Real Madrid players and Zidane in their ideal LaLiga XI
Courtois, Ramos, Casemiro, Kroos and Benzema and the coach are Madrid's representatives. Completing the XI are Messi, Cazorla, Navas, Yuri, Diego Carlos and Gerard Moreno.
Real Madrid is the club with the most players in this years LaLiga ideal XI, selected by uefa.com's Spanish journalists. Five Madrid players feature in the team with Zidane as coach - Courtois, Ramos, Casemiro, Kroos and Benzema. Completing uefa.com's team are two Sevilla players (Jesús Navas and Diego Carlos), two from Villarreal (Santi Cazorla and Gerard Moreno), one from Athletic Club (Yuri), and Leo Messi - the only Barcelona player in the team.
Champions feature strong in uefa.com team
Real Madrid clinching the club's 34th league title was the principal reason why madridistas dominated the ideal XI and why Zidane was chosen as LaLiga's best coach in 2019/20.
Courtois, who collected this season's Zamora trophy, ended as the goalkeeper with the best figures in LaLiga. Sergio Ramos, set a new personal best with 11 goals, is the only Madrid defender in the list - joining him at the back are Jesús Navas, Diego Carlos and Yuri. Casemiro and Kroos, with 35 league games and four goals each make up the midfield alongside Cazorla. And up front, Benzema, who enjoyed his most productive season for Madrid with 21 goals forms the strike partnership with the Pichichi Messi (25 goals) and Villarreal's Gerard Moreno, the top Spanish goal scorer of last season with 18 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby