FA Cup final 2020
When is FA Cup final 2019/20: Arsenal vs Chelsea?
Arsenal will face London rivals Chelsea in the 2020 FA Cup final, with the kick-off time being set at 17:30 BST on 1 August.
The 2019-20 FA Cup final between Arsenal and Chelsea will kick off at 17:30 BST on Saturday, 1 August, the Football Association has confirmed.
FA Cup final time confirmed
The London rivals will face off at Wembley in the concluding fixture of the elongated English domestic campaign, six days after the Premier League season finishes.
Arsenal, the competition's most successful side with 13 past triumphs, booked their place in next month's showpiece with a 2-0 victory over holders Manchester City last Saturday.
Chelsea, who won the most recent of their eight titles in 2018, saw off Manchester United 3-1 the following day.
So, we'll be back at Wembley in two weeks!pic.twitter.com/IOYoirtpWJ— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) July 19, 2020
The FA also announced on Wednesday that Anthony Taylor will referee the final for a second time, having previously officiated Arsenal's 2-1 win over Chelsea in the 2017 final.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"