Real Madrid: Luka Jovic's agent Fali Ramadani in Milan to meet with Maldini
The striker's agent is up in Milan to hold a meeting with Maldini and Massara, who are looking to strike a deal for Rebic and the Real Madrid striker.
Fali Ramadani continues his sojourn in Italy. Last week he was down in Naples where he spoke about three players who are expected to be on the move this summer - Nikola Maksimovic, Kalidou Koulibaly and Luka Jovic (Napoli's first option if the Victor Osimhen operation falls through), and today the agent was spotted in Milan, Sky Sport report. Ramadani held a meeting with AC Milan directors Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara to discuss the situation concerning Ante Rebic and Jovic. Rebic, who played a big part in the team's return to form in 2020 by hitting 11 goals, joined on loan two seasons ago from Eintracht Frankfurt in a 5 million euro deal which included the option to buy him outright for 25 million. The Italians however are looking to buy the player at a discount price which could end up scuppering the operation as 50% of the transfer fee will go directly to Fiorentina.
Jovic to Milan?
Jovic meanwhile, is on the Rossoneri agenda to lead their attack if Zlatan Ibrahimovic ends up leaving at the end of the season which is looking increasingly likely. Milan would not be able to meet the 40-50 million euros which Real Madrid would be looking for if they decide to sell the Serbian forward and the player would also have to take a pay cut if he moved to San Siro. All of those issued were discussed today and talks are set to continue. Maldini will try to reach some kind of middle ground with Real Madrid and if successful, it will be Milan's second piece of business with Madrid in 12 months following Theo's move to the Italian club in 2019.
Te recomendamos en English
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- BARCELONA 0-0 ATLÉTICO Piqué: "We're still alive, from now on, anything could happen"
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?