The final Premier League quiz of 2019/20
Try our Opta-powered Premier League five-questioned quiz ahead of the final round of fixtures in the 2019-20 season.
1. Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 10 Premier League matches against Leicester City. Against which team are they enjoying a longer ongoing unbeaten run among current Premier League sides?
2. Chelsea cannot be certain of their place in the top four, and need at least a point against Wolves to be absolutely sure of it. However, in what year did the Blues last lose to Wolves in a top-flight match at Stamford Bridge?
3. Of the six occasions of a defender reaching 10 or more assists in a Premier League season at any club, four have been by Liverpool duo Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold in the last two campaigns. Who are the other two players to have managed this feat?
I’m just a normal lad from Liverpool... pic.twitter.com/FOA3g444bk— Trent Alexander-Arnold (@trentaa98) July 23, 2020
4. Since David Moyes took charge of his first Premier League game back at West Ham in January, the Hammers have scored three or more goals in six different matches. Which team has scored three-plus goals on more occasions in that time?
5. Kevin De Bruyne has 19 Premier League assists this season. Who is the only player to have reached 20 assists in a single season in the competition?
Scroll down to see if you're right...
1. Aston Villa
3. Leighton Baines and Andy Hinchcliffe
4. Manchester City
5. Thierry Henry
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- BARCELONA Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- Atlético Atlético Madrid's Giménez tests positive for coronavirus