Liverpool's Fabinho burgled during EPL title celebrations
On Wednesday evening, as The Reds were beating Chelsea and then parading their Premier League trophy around an empty stadium, unwanted visitors arrived at his home.
The home of Liverpool's Brazilian midfielder Fabinho was burgled as the player celebrated the Premier League club's first English league crown in 30 years, British media reported.
Fabinho home burgled while celebrating
The BBC reported that thieves broke into the 26-year-old's empty house in Formby between Wednesday afternoon and Thursday morning and stole items of jewellery and a car. A spokesman for Merseyside Police said in a statement to British media that the car had since been recovered in Wigan.
Liverpool lifted the league trophy on Wednesday following a 5-3 victory over Chelsea in their final home game of the season at Anfield. Liverpool's Senegal striker Sadio Mane had his house burgled while he was playing in a Champions League match against Bayern Munich in February last year.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- BARCELONA Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- Atlético Atlético Madrid's Giménez tests positive for coronavirus