Sergio Ramos' wife, Pilar Rubio, gives birth to couple's fourth son
Real Madrid and Spain captain Sergio Ramos has taken to social media to introduce his fourth son, who was born on Sunday.
Sergio Ramos and his wife, Spanish TV personality Pilar Rubio, have confirmed the birth of their fourth child, revealing that the new arrival to the family has been named Máximo Adriano.
Ramos introduces Máximo Adriano on social media
"Immensely happy to be able to introduce you to Máximo Adriano," Ramos said in a social-media post on Sunday, in which he can be seen alongside Rubio and the newborn baby.
“He was born at 6:56pm and weighed 3.270kg,” Ramos added. “Mum and baby are perfectly fine. Always proud of you, my love. I love you to pieces!”
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Inmensamente felices de poder presentaros a Máximo Adriano. Ha nacido a las 18:56 h y ha pesado 3,270 kg. Mamá y bebé están perfectos. @pilarrubio_oficial, siempre orgulloso de ti, mi vida. ¡Te quiero con locura! ❤💜❤ Immensely happy to be able to introduce you to Máximo Adriano. He was born at 6:56PM and weighed 3.270 kg. Mum and baby are perfectly fine. Always proud of you, my love. I love you to pieces! ❤💜❤
"Thank you for always being there for me, Sergio Ramos," Rubio told the Real Madrid and Spain captain in a post announcing the news. " I love you!"
Immensely happy to be able to introduce you to Máximo Adriano.— Pilar Rubio (@PilarRubio_) July 26, 2020
He was born at 6:56PM and weighed 3.270 kg.
Thanks for always being there for me, @SergioRamos.
I love you! ❤🖤❤
Sergio Ramos and Pilar Rubio's fourth son
Ramos and Rubio, who married in Seville in June 2019, have three other sons, named Sergio Jr, Marco and Alejandro.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?