Worry for Juventus as Dybala limps off injured
Juventus' Champions League campaign resumes on August 7, and Paulo Dybala picked up an untimely injury on Sunday.
Paulo Dybala was forced off injured in Juventus' Serie A clash against Sampdoria on Sunday, causing Maurizio Sarri some concern ahead of the Champions League resumption.
The Argentina forward was clutching the top of his left thigh as he made way for Gonzalo Higuain five minutes before half-time.
Coach Sarri had already been forced into one change, with Danilo coming off following a clash of heads with Gaston Ramirez.
Juve, who were looking to seal a ninth successive Serie A title with a win over Samp, face Cagliari and Roma next week before hosting Lyon in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on August 7.
Sarri's side will need to overcome a first-leg deficit after losing 1-0 in France back in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star: Best images from the Slam Dunk Contest
- USMNT Giovanni Reyna could miss Dortmund's clash against Sevilla
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kane on par with Henry, Liverpool worst champions ever? Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético attack Real Madrid: "They even criticise correct decisions..."
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Juve must be patient against Porto, says Pirlo
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: what's the last step after relief bill passed by Senate?