Worry for Juventus as Dybala limps off injured
Juventus' Champions League campaign resumes on August 7, and Paulo Dybala picked up an untimely injury on Sunday.
Paulo Dybala was forced off injured in Juventus' Serie A clash against Sampdoria on Sunday, causing Maurizio Sarri some concern ahead of the Champions League resumption.
The Argentina forward was clutching the top of his left thigh as he made way for Gonzalo Higuain five minutes before half-time.
Coach Sarri had already been forced into one change, with Danilo coming off following a clash of heads with Gaston Ramirez.
Juve, who were looking to seal a ninth successive Serie A title with a win over Samp, face Cagliari and Roma next week before hosting Lyon in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on August 7.
Sarri's side will need to overcome a first-leg deficit after losing 1-0 in France back in February.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Gareth Bale arrives in London ahead of sealing Spurs move
- REAL MADRID Mayoral ahead of Jovic in Real Madrid pecking order
- Portugal Bruno Fernandes: I can boost Cristiano Ronaldo's record bid
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?