Juventus agree terms with Milik, casting doubt on Higuaín future
Juventus are on the verge of snapping up Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik with Gonzalo Higuaín edging closer to the exit door after five seasons in Turin.
Juventus could be getting closer to landing Arkadiusz Milik, casting doubt on the continued presence of Gonzalo Higuaín in Turin. After winning a ninth straight Serie A title with Cristiano Ronaldo ending the season as Maurizio Sarri's top scorer, Juve are being linked with several forwards.
Paulo Dybala has been used in a central role this season while Higuaín, Juventus' only out and out striker, has chipped in with 10 goals in 41 appearances. After loan spells with Milan and Chelsea, it appears the Argentinean may be close to a permanent Turin exit.
Juventus agree terms with Milik
Juventus have agreed preliminary terms with Napoli forward Milik, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.
However, the report says Juve are yet to reach an agreement with Napoli, who are said to have expressed an interest in Federico Bernardeschi.
Milik, 26, has scored 14 goals in 33 games in all competitions for Napoli this season.
Arthur not interested in daily with Barça
Willian has impressed since the Premier League restart - but will he be a regular for Chelsea next season?— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) July 27, 2020
- One player heading to Juventus is Arthur. The midfielder was expected to finish the season with Barcelona, but Sport reports the Brazil international does not want to play for the LaLiga giants – who are still in the Champions League – again and wants to join Juve at the end of August.
- Manchester City are seemingly getting closer to signing Valencia attacker Ferrán Torres. Goal and SPOX report Torres has agreed to a five-year deal with City, but the clubs are yet to agree to a fee.
- Coming out of contract at season's end, Willian was expected to leave Chelsea. However, Sky Sports reports the winger could agree to a new deal with Chelsea before the end of the week after a breakthrough was found.
- Chris Smalling's future remains uncertain. CalcioMercato reports Manchester United want €20million (£18.3m) from Roma for the defender, who has been on loan at the Serie A club. Tottenham are also reportedly interested in Smalling.
- Arsenal are seemingly still trying to sign Atlético Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey. Get French Football News reports Arsenal attempted to include Matteo Guendouzi in a part-exchange deal for Partey, but the offer was rejected.
- Bayern Munich could be set to make a surprise signing. Sky Sport Austria reports the Bundesliga champions are interested in Norwich City right-back Max Aarons.
- Wilfried Zaha looks likely to be at the centre of transfer speculation once again. The Mirror reports Crystal Palace are set to listen to offers for the attacker, with Everton said to be interested.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane