David Silva in talks with Serie A side Lazio
The Canary Islander is a specific target for Lazio boss Inzaghi with Emirates' outfits Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai and Al-Nasr Dubai also interested in his services.
David Silva said his goodbyes to the Premier League last weekend and will play his last game(s) for Manchester City in the 2019/20 Champions League. When it appeared that the Canary Islander was destined for the Emirates, Serie A side Lazio have stepped in offering the veteran a chance to continue at a top European side.
Lazio have been in talks with with free agent David Silva and early signs suggest both are looking for an agreement with the midfielder's arrival a specific request from Lazio boss Simone Inzaghi.
After a decade in the Premier League, early signs would point to Silva swapping the sky blue shirt of Manchester City for that of Lazio and force the 34-year-old to hold off on interest from Dubai sides Shabab Al-Ahli and Al-Nasr and live in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?