Transfer rumours: Suárez wants Barça stay amid MLS interest
Uruguayan striker Luis Suárez, who is out of contract at Barcelona next summer, has been linked with a move away from the LaLiga giants.
Barcelona striker Luis Suárez is eager to stay at the Camp Nou amid Major League Soccer interest, while Chelsea may have a choice to make.
Suárez, 33, is out of contract at the LaLiga giants next year and has been linked with a move away The forward seemingly has options.
TOP STORY - SUÁREZ WANTS BARCELONA STAY AMID MLS TALK
Suárez has no intention of leaving Barcelona, according to Sport.
It comes after Mundo Deportivo reported Suárez has an offer from MLS club Inter Miami, but wants to extend his stay at Barça beyond 2021. The Uruguayan has scored 19 goals in 34 games in 2019-20.
Suarez not listening to MLS offers for now with focus on Barcelona https://t.co/Aoj5rhQFCO— SPORT English (@Sport_EN) July 29, 2020
ROUND-UP: HAVERTZ, COUTINHO, ALABA...
- Chelsea are being linked with further moves this close season. But Sport Bild reports Atlético Madrid are relaxed over the Premier League club's interest in Jan Oblak, with the LaLiga side doubting Chelsea can afford both the goalkeeper and Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz.
- Philippe Coutinho is expected to make a permanent move from Barcelona. Mundo Deportivo claims Arsenal are best-placed to land the playmaker and Barça want only money for the Brazil international.
- Bayern Munich have set their price for Thiago Alcántara, who is being linked with a move to Liverpool. Sport Bild says the Bundesliga champions want 30m euros for the midfielder.
- Could Manchester City have received a transfer boost? Sport Bild reports David Alaba's contract talks with Bayern Munich are at a stalemate. Alaba is out of contract at Bayern next year and has been linked to City.
- Jesse Lingard's time at Manchester United could be over. The Daily Mail says United are prepared to sell the midfielder, who has been linked to Roma and Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Juventus still keen on breakaway league as AC Milan withdraw
- BARCELONA Aguero places Messi clause on Barcelona move
- European Super League Atletico squad release European Super League statement
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE The dramatic rise and swift fall of Europe's Super League
- Murder of George Floyd What did Biden say about Chauvin's guilty verdict for murder of George Floyd
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check: will it be approved and sent in May?