Real Madrid unveil new 2020/21 season home and away kits
Once again German sportswear giant Adidas supply the Real Madrid kits for the forthcoming season with both home and away kits now available.
The home shirt is the iconic all white with the Adidas three stripes in pink with the away shirt a salmon pink colour (officially called spring pink) with the Adidas stripes in navy.
Both kits were scheduled for release in June but the coronavirus pandemic resulted in their release being delayed to the last day of July.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas