Real Madrid unveil new 2020/21 season home and away kits
Once again German sportswear giant Adidas supply the Real Madrid kits for the forthcoming season with both home and away kits now available.
The home shirt is the iconic all white with the Adidas three stripes in pink with the away shirt a salmon pink colour (officially called spring pink) with the Adidas stripes in navy.
Both kits were scheduled for release in June but the coronavirus pandemic resulted in their release being delayed to the last day of July.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- coronavirus Over 27,000 health workers infected with Covid-19 in South Africa
- Champions League Barcelona vs Bayern Munich Preview
- USMNT Adams becomes first US men's player to score in Champions League quarter final or later
- Champions League Bayern Munich are playing Barcelona, not just Messi - Flick