Back in black as Barcelona launch new away kit
For the 2020/21 season the Catalan club will sport a black shirt and shorts with gold trims combo after the new season kit was unveiled by Nike.
"Black and gold go really well together and the kit looks really sharp," stated defender Gerard Piqué. "It has been a few years since we have had black, so it’s a nice change to have it back."
Barcelona launch their new black and gold away kit pic.twitter.com/I1zrB8U3cL— B/R Football (@brfootball) July 31, 2020
According to manufacturer Nike, the Barcelona 2020-21 away kit is inspired by the electric atmosphere of Barcelona by night. When the sun goes down, the avenues of the Catalan capital come alive, bringing energy and light to the darkened city blocks...
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- coronavirus Over 27,000 health workers infected with Covid-19 in South Africa
- Champions League Barcelona vs Bayern Munich Preview
- USMNT Adams becomes first US men's player to score in Champions League quarter final or later
- Champions League Bayern Munich are playing Barcelona, not just Messi - Flick