Back in black as Barcelona launch new away kit
For the 2020/21 season the Catalan club will sport a black shirt and shorts with gold trims combo after the new season kit was unveiled by Nike.
"Black and gold go really well together and the kit looks really sharp," stated defender Gerard Piqué. "It has been a few years since we have had black, so it’s a nice change to have it back."
Barcelona launch their new black and gold away kit pic.twitter.com/I1zrB8U3cL— B/R Football (@brfootball) July 31, 2020
According to manufacturer Nike, the Barcelona 2020-21 away kit is inspired by the electric atmosphere of Barcelona by night. When the sun goes down, the avenues of the Catalan capital come alive, bringing energy and light to the darkened city blocks...
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas