Real Madrid make ex-Take That's Robbie Williams feel small
During an interview about Los Blancos, the English singer, a Port Vale fan, expressed his concern that the Spanish giants had outgrown his religion.
"Real Madrid make me feel small as a person." That was the statement that former Take That singer Robbie Williams began his reflections with as part of the Amazon Prime documentary on Toni Kroos.
Williams' penis shrinks thinking of Real Madrid
The Port Vale fan, famous post his boy band successes for hits such as Feel, Angels and Rock DJ among many others, then elaborated on his relative size compared to that of the trophy laden Spanish giants by saying Los Blancos "make me feel like I have a small penis."
Esto le provoca el Madrid a Robbie Williams. pic.twitter.com/YglbAHjaG7— Ramón Álvarez de Mon (@Ramon_AlvarezMM) August 1, 2020
As Williams continued about the perception being that the Premier League is the best in the world, his concern was that Real Madrid had even grown beyond football itself, a sport that has become his religion. "I don't want there to be other Gods that are bigger," he concluded.
With a record 13 European Cups in the trophy cabinet, it's maybe not surprising that some people believe Real Madrid Rule the World.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star: Best images from the Slam Dunk Contest
- USMNT Giovanni Reyna could miss Dortmund's clash against Sevilla
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kane on par with Henry, Liverpool worst champions ever? Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético attack Real Madrid: "They even criticise correct decisions..."
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League: Juve must be patient against Porto, says Pirlo
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: what's the last step after relief bill passed by Senate?