Chiesa available for the right price, says Fiorentina president
Serie A club Fiorentina have admitted that they are prepared to sell star forward Federico Chiesa for the right price. At 22 years old, there will be many suitors.
Fiorentina are willing to sell Federico Chiesa for the right price, club president Rocco Commisso said.
Striker Chiesa put on the market
Chiesa, 22, has been linked with a move to Serie A giants Juventus, Inter and Milan.
After a 3-1 win over SPAL on the final day of the 2019-20 season on Sunday, Commisso once again reiterated Fiorentina are open to selling the star forward but are in no rush to see him leave.
"Chiesa still at Fiorentina? We hope so," he told Sky Sport.
"He can do whatever he wants. The main thing is that if he goes, he will get to the cash desk as much as we ask."
Commisso added: "I hope he will stay, but if he wants to leave they must pay him what we value him, on our terms."
Chiesa scored 11 goals and provided six assists in 37 games this season for a Fiorentina side that finished the league in 10th place.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale to Tottenham: sign Modric from Real Madrid too, Redknapp tells Spurs
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on US coronavirus relief bill
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez wanted Bale, Zidane didn't
- QATAR 2022 Lusail to be transformed into a community space after Qatar 2022
- BARCELONA Koeman: "Suárez will have a role to play if he stays at Barcelona"