Champions League: Dybala included in Juventus squad to face Lyon
After missing Juventus' last two games with a thigh injury, Paulo Dybala has been named in the Italians' squad to face Lyon in the Champions League.
Paulo Dybala, who has missed Juventus' last two games through injury, has been included in the Bianconeri squad for their Champions League last-16 second leg against Lyon on Friday.
Dybala injured in win over Sampdoria late last month
Argentina international Dybala went off in the first half of Serie A title-clinching victory over Sampdoria on 26 July and was forced to sit out their league defeats to Cagliari and Roma.
Head coach Maurizio Sarri said on Thursday the 26-year-old had managed to do some work on the pitch during a training session but a decision on his involvement would not be taken until the day of the game.
Juventus host Lyon 1-0 down from first leg
Dybala was included in the 22-man squad list submitted for the meeting at the Allianz Stadium, where Juve will attempt to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg and advance to the quarter-finals in Lisbon.
Te recomendamos en English
- Moving the goalposts! Mourinho reveals woodwork mishap
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US NEWS Breonna Taylor case: who are Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove?
- Black Lives Matter protests Breonna Taylor case: what is ‘wanton endangerment’ in the first degree?
- Billboard Music Awards Billboard Music Awards 2020: list of all nominations - Post Malone, the most nominated
- Liverpool Liverpool were 'easy on the eye' against Lincoln City - Klopp