Champions League: Dybala included in Juventus squad to face Lyon
After missing Juventus' last two games with a thigh injury, Paulo Dybala has been named in the Italians' squad to face Lyon in the Champions League.
Paulo Dybala, who has missed Juventus' last two games through injury, has been included in the Bianconeri squad for their Champions League last-16 second leg against Lyon on Friday.
Dybala injured in win over Sampdoria late last month
Argentina international Dybala went off in the first half of Serie A title-clinching victory over Sampdoria on 26 July and was forced to sit out their league defeats to Cagliari and Roma.
Head coach Maurizio Sarri said on Thursday the 26-year-old had managed to do some work on the pitch during a training session but a decision on his involvement would not be taken until the day of the game.
Juventus host Lyon 1-0 down from first leg
Dybala was included in the 22-man squad list submitted for the meeting at the Allianz Stadium, where Juve will attempt to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg and advance to the quarter-finals in Lisbon.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021: competition schedule: dates, times, events, sports,
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Opening ceremony at Tokyo Olympics 2021: performing artists, times, TV, stream and how to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How dangerous is the delta variant to children and young people?
- OlYMPIC GAMES Why is the UK called Great Britain in the Olympics? What's the difference?
- OLYMPIC GAMES 2021 What are the 2021 Tokyo Olympics mascots? What are their meanings?