Champions League: Dybala included in Juventus squad to face Lyon
After missing Juventus' last two games with a thigh injury, Paulo Dybala has been named in the Italians' squad to face Lyon in the Champions League.
Paulo Dybala, who has missed Juventus' last two games through injury, has been included in the Bianconeri squad for their Champions League last-16 second leg against Lyon on Friday.
Dybala injured in win over Sampdoria late last month
Argentina international Dybala went off in the first half of Serie A title-clinching victory over Sampdoria on 26 July and was forced to sit out their league defeats to Cagliari and Roma.
Head coach Maurizio Sarri said on Thursday the 26-year-old had managed to do some work on the pitch during a training session but a decision on his involvement would not be taken until the day of the game.
Juventus host Lyon 1-0 down from first leg
Dybala was included in the 22-man squad list submitted for the meeting at the Allianz Stadium, where Juve will attempt to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg and advance to the quarter-finals in Lisbon.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Chelsea and Manchester City ask UEFA to move Champions League final to Wembley
- ROMA VS MAN UTD Roma vs Manchester United live online: Europa League semi-final second leg
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the covid-19 restrictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- CORONAVIRUS US What percentage of vaccination is needed for herd immunity?
- WORLD NEWS Chinese rocket launch failure: what happened and what are the consequences?