Champions League: Dybala included in Juventus squad to face Lyon
After missing Juventus' last two games with a thigh injury, Paulo Dybala has been named in the Italians' squad to face Lyon in the Champions League.
Paulo Dybala, who has missed Juventus' last two games through injury, has been included in the Bianconeri squad for their Champions League last-16 second leg against Lyon on Friday.
Dybala injured in win over Sampdoria late last month
Argentina international Dybala went off in the first half of Serie A title-clinching victory over Sampdoria on 26 July and was forced to sit out their league defeats to Cagliari and Roma.
Head coach Maurizio Sarri said on Thursday the 26-year-old had managed to do some work on the pitch during a training session but a decision on his involvement would not be taken until the day of the game.
Juventus host Lyon 1-0 down from first leg
Dybala was included in the 22-man squad list submitted for the meeting at the Allianz Stadium, where Juve will attempt to overturn a 1-0 deficit from the first leg and advance to the quarter-finals in Lisbon.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: will the congress accept a new payment before February?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: comparing Trump and Biden’s stimulus packages
- SERIE A How Inter and Milan are lining up to take Scudetto from Juventus
- REAL MADRID The Hazard enigma
- FOOTBALL Scolari leaves Cruzeiro after steering them to safety