PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
Paris Saint-Germain have been linked to Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo but the Ligue 1 club's priorities remain Kylian Mbappé and Neymar.
Paris Saint-Germain are focused on tying Kylian Mbappé and Neymar down to new contracts at the Parc des Princes ahead of an eye-catching move for Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo, according to reports. Ronaldo has been linked with a move away from Turin despite seeming to suggest he would stay on for at least another season but the Old Lady's Champions League eliminination has set the transfer rumour mill turning.
Mbappé and Neymar have also both been linked with moves away from the Ligue 1 champions, who would undoubtedly like to lay their hands on Ronaldo to team up with the prolific France and Brazil internationals in a mouth-watering front three. However, the realities of Financial Fair Play and an already sizeable wage bil at the Parc des Princes have led PSG to prioritise hanging on to their prized assets ahead of making a move for Ronaldo this summer.
PSG priority remains Mbappé, Neymar renewals
PSG would prefer to extend the contracts of Mbappé and Neymar than chase Juventus star Ronaldo, according to ESPN.
Mbappé and Neymar are both coming to the end of their contracts in 2022 and have been linked to Real Madrid and Barcelona respectively.
Arsenal planning Ceballos, Thomas spree
Arsenal plot £100m transfer spree on Thomas Partey, Gabriel Magalhaes and Dani Ceballos https://t.co/Agze02zl5j— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 7, 2020
- Arsenal are reportedly ready to splash the cash. The Sun says the Premier League side are set to spend £100million on Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos, Atletico Madrid's Thomas Partey and Lille's Gabriel Magalhaes, but must sell at least three players.
- With Eric Garcia set to leave Manchester City, Barcelona are preparing a move. The Sun reports Barca will make a €15.5m (£14m) bid for the defender.
- Will Chelsea find a way to land West Ham star Declan Rice? The Daily Star says Chelsea are looking to raise £65m to land the midfielder.
- Liverpool continue to be linked with moves. The Liverpool Echo reports Watford attacker Ismaila Sarr is on the Premier League champions' shortlist.
- Staying at Anfield and Yahoo reports Liverpool are tracking Vasco da Gama's 18-year-old forward Talles Magno.
- Ryan Sessegnon continues to be linked with a move from Tottenham. The Guardian reports Ajax are interested in Sessegnon on loan.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS | CORONAVIRUS Second Stimulus Check: will there be a new payment in September 2020?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea closing in on Mendy as Lampard confirms medical
- BARCELONA Manchester United considering Barcelona's Dembélé
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what did Mnuchin say in Congress testimony?
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in California: for how long will they stop and when can I claim again?
- Atlético Atlético Madrid's Giménez tests positive for coronavirus