Barcelona: Manchester Utd eye Ansu Fati and Ousmane Dembélé
Manchester United are weighing up their next move after missing out on Jadon Sancho as Kai Havertz continues to push for a Chelsea switch.
Jadon Sancho is reportedly staying at Borussia Dortmund, leading Manchester United to look elsewhere this summer. Catalan daily Sport reports United are eyeing up an audacious move for Barcelona's teenage forward Ansu Fati and are willing to pay more than £90million (€100m) for the Spain under-21 international. Meanwhile, ESPN reports United are looking at another Barcelona attacker in Ousmane Dembélé.
Kai Havertz is still pushing for a move to Chelsea, reports in Italy suggest. Havertz has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge after an impressive season with Bayer Leverkusen.
Havertz still keen on Chelsea move
Havertz is still pushing for a move to Chelsea from Leverkusen, according to Fabrizio Romano.
The Germany international would join Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech in heading to Chelsea ahead of 2020-21.
Havertz scored 18 goals and provided nine assists in 45 games for Leverkusen this season but the Bundesliga club insist he will not be leaving for less than his release clause.
Ødegaard back to Real Madrid
- Real Madrid are considering their options ahead of next season. AS reports the LaLiga champions will bring back Martin Ødegaard, who has been on loan at Real Sociedad, and Dani Ceballos, the latter having spent time on loan at Arsenal.
- Chelsea are linked with numerous moves ahead of 2020-21. However, The Guardian reports they are yet to make a bid for West Ham star Declan Rice.
- After a fine career at Manchester City, David Silva is leaving the Premier League giants. The Guardian reports Silva, 34, will join Lazio on a three-year deal.
- Quincy Promes has caught the eye at Ajax. The Sun reports Arsenal are eyeing a £25m (€27.8m) move for the forward, who netted 16 times in 28 games in 2019-20.
- Mario Gotze is set to have plenty of interest after leaving Borussia Dortmund. However, Sport Bild reports the 28-year-old has rejected a move to MLS side Inter Miami.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid open to offers for Raphaël Varane
- Inter Milan Lautaro: "Barcelona is in the past, I’m staying at Inter"
- GOLF Tiger Woods "in good spirits" in hospital after follow-up procedures
- NBA LeBron James hits back at 'hypocrite' Ibrahimovic: "I'll never shut up about things that are wrong"
- NBA LeBron helps Lakers snap losing streak, Butler stars for Heat
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, $1.9 trillion bill passed | Live