Transfer talk: Manchester City, PSG eye Liverpool target Thiago
Bayern Munich midfielder Thiago Alcántara, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, is also reportedly attracting interest from City and PSG.
Liverpool could well face stiff competition in their bid to sign Thiago Alcántara from Bayern Munich.
Out of contract at Bayern next year, Thiago has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League champions, but two big-spending European giants are reportedly joining the race for the midfielder.
TOP STORY - MAN CITY, PSG EYE LIVERPOOL TARGET THIAGO
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are interested in reported Liverpool target Thiago, according to Le 10 Sport.
Sport Bild says Liverpool are prepared to pay 30m euros for the midfielder, an offer which could be enough for Bayern. However, it also reports the champions are worried a club like City may trump their bid.
- While it looks like Jadon Sancho may remain at Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United are not giving up on the star attacker. The Mirror reports the Premier League club have put other moves on hold as they chase Sancho.
- Staying at Old Trafford and Paul Pogba's future is yet to be sorted. Sky Sports reports the midfielder, who is contracted until 2021 with the club holding an option to extend it for a further year, is expecting talks over a new deal after United's Europa League campaign ends.
- With Ismaila Sarr linked to Liverpool, Watford are seemingly holding firm. The Evening Standard reports Watford are demanding £40m for Sarr, who has also been linked to Wolves and Crystal Palace.
- Arsenal and Roma could be close to a swap deal. Nicolo Schira reports the clubs are in advanced talks about a deal that would send Lucas Torreira to the Serie A club and Amadou Diawara to the Gunners.
Te recomendamos en English
- Moving the goalposts! Mourinho reveals woodwork mishap
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US NEWS Breonna Taylor case: who are Brett Hankison, Jonathan Mattingly and Myles Cosgrove?
- Black Lives Matter protests Breonna Taylor case: what is ‘wanton endangerment’ in the first degree?
- Billboard Music Awards Billboard Music Awards 2020: list of all nominations - Post Malone, the most nominated
- Liverpool Liverpool were 'easy on the eye' against Lincoln City - Klopp