Barcelona, Real Madrid enter the race for Dortmund's Sancho
Manchester United have been heavily linked with the England international but could face competition from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Manchester United have set out their stall for Jadon Sancho despite Borussia Dortmund inisisting the 20-year-old England international will be staying put in 2020-21. Now the Premier League club also have to contend with reported interest from Liga giants Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Real Madrid and Barcelona enter the fray for Sancho
Manchester United believe Barcelona and Real Madrid will enter the race to sign Jadon Sancho, according to The Mirror.
United have identified Sancho as their number one transfer target, however, Dortmund continually insist the England international will not leave the Bundesliga team.
If United fail to land Sancho this off-season, the Red Devils are bracing for a three-way battle with Barça and Madrid next year.
Ronaldo not planning to leave Juventus
- Cristiano Ronaldo to Barcelona? The Juventus superstar's entourage told AS he is happy in Italy, despite claims the former Madrid forward has been offered to the LaLiga outfit as the Scudetto holders look to free up cash.
- Journalist Fabrizio Romano claims Premier League champions Liverpool are in contact with Bundesliga holders Bayern Munich regarding Thiago Alcantara. The Spanish star has also emerged as a possible target for Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain.
- Tuttosport says Paulo Dybala could be offered to United in exchange for Paul Pogba. Dybala has been linked with Juve exits as the Serie A champions look to slash their wage bill. Dybala could be the player sacrificed in a bid to lure Pogba back to Turin, while Madrid and PSG are believed to be interested in the Argentina international.
- Barcelona star Luis Suárez is wanted by Qatari outfit Al-Arabi, says beIN SPORTS. Suárez is contracted to the LaLiga giants until 2021 as Barca eye Inter forward Lautaro Martinez as his long-term replacement.
- Juve are eyeing a move for Atalanta forward Duvan Zapata, reports Calciomercato. Zapata starred as Atalanta finished third in Serie A and reached the Champions League quarter-finals. Juve – now led by Andrea Pirlo – have also been linked with Napoli's Arkadiusz Milik and Roma veteran Edin Dzeko.
- The Sun claims City are considering a £40million bid for Tottenham midfielder Harry Winks.
- United are challenging rivals Chelsea for Leicester City full-back Ben Chilwell, who is valued at £80m, according to The Mirror.
- Napoli are eyeing a double Roma raid, with Gazzetta dello Sport saying Cengiz Ünder and Jordan Veretout are on the list. With Jose Callejón and Allan set to leave, Napoli want to sign Roma's Ünder and Veretout.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”