Liverpool's Klopp named Premier League Manager of the Season
Jürgen Klopp has been named the Premier League's outstanding manager in 2019/20 after leading Liverpool to their first top-flight title in 30 years.
Jürgen Klopp has been named Premier League Manager of the Season for 2019/20 after steering Liverpool to their first league title since 1990.
Liverpool finish 18 points clear of Man City to end 30-year wait
The Reds finished on a club-record 99 points, 18 clear of previous champions Manchester City.
Klopp's side went unbeaten in their first 27 games, winning 26, and set a record for earliest title win by sealing their triumph with seven rounds of matches remaining.
Klopp also named LMA Manager of the Year
Klopp, who was named League Managers Association Manager of the Year last month, won the Premier League prize ahead of fellow nominees Frank Lampard, Brendan Rodgers and Chris Wilder.
Alexander-Arnold scoops Young Player of the Season
Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold claimed the Young Player of the Season prize and is also up for the Player of the Season accolade, along with team-mates Jordan Henderson and Sadio Mané.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener