Liverpool's Klopp named Premier League Manager of the Season
Jürgen Klopp has been named the Premier League's outstanding manager in 2019/20 after leading Liverpool to their first top-flight title in 30 years.
Jürgen Klopp has been named Premier League Manager of the Season for 2019/20 after steering Liverpool to their first league title since 1990.
Liverpool finish 18 points clear of Man City to end 30-year wait
The Reds finished on a club-record 99 points, 18 clear of previous champions Manchester City.
Klopp's side went unbeaten in their first 27 games, winning 26, and set a record for earliest title win by sealing their triumph with seven rounds of matches remaining.
Klopp also named LMA Manager of the Year
Klopp, who was named League Managers Association Manager of the Year last month, won the Premier League prize ahead of fellow nominees Frank Lampard, Brendan Rodgers and Chris Wilder.
Alexander-Arnold scoops Young Player of the Season
Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold claimed the Young Player of the Season prize and is also up for the Player of the Season accolade, along with team-mates Jordan Henderson and Sadio Mané.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX SEASON When does the IRS start accepting tax returns from filers in 2021? dates and deadlines
- US POLITICS What did Biden and Putin discuss in first presidential call?
- NETFLIX What movies and series are coming and leaving Netflix in February 2021?
- CORONAVIRUS Does Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine work against South Africa strain?
- US NEWS When was the first stimulus check sent out and how much was it?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Timo Werner and other tasks on Chelsea boss Tuchel's to-do list