Real Madrid: Favre confirms Dortmund interest in Reinier loan deal
The Borussia Dortmund coach has said the Bundesliga side would like to take the Brazilian on loan as he is unable to play for Madrid due to non-EU player rules.
As reported in AS earlier this week Borussia Dortmund are interested in adding Real Madrid's brazilian midfielder Reinier to the Bundesliga side's stable of young stars next season. Dortmund coach Lucien Favre confirmed his club's interest in the 18-year-old after guiding his team to an 11-2 friendly victory over Austria Vienna. If Real Madrid agree to the loan deal, Renier could line up next season in one of the most exciting young sides in Europe with the likes of Erling Haaland, Jadon Sancho and Jude Bellingham.
"We'd like to take him on loan from Real Madrid but the talks are still ongoing," Favre said after Sunday's friendly. He is a young player who can play as a number nine, in midfield and as a false striker."
Real Madrid looking for Reinier to gain experience
Madrid are eager to loan Reinier out to gain some experience with a side playing in Europe and the Brazilian cannot move between Castilla and Zinedine Zidane's senior side like a lot of young signings have done due to a limit of three non-EU players in Liga first-team squads. Those are already occupied by Vinícius, Rodrygo and Éder Militão.
Bayer Leverkusen, Valladolid and Real Sociedad have also expressed an interest in Reinier and will be watching what happens with Dortmund's offer for a loan deal closely.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener