Henrik Larsson set to be named as Koeman's Barcelona assistant
The acquisition of former Swedish international at FC Barcelona is a specific request from the Dutch coach ahead of his official unveiling as new Barça boss.
Henrik Larsson is set to be one of Ronald Koeman's assistants at Camp Nou with the Swede being a specific request from the Dutch coach ahead of his official Barcelona unveiling.
Larsson played with Barça from 2004 through to 2006, winning two league titles and one Champions League in the 'azulgrana' shirt and was a firm favourite with the Camp Nou faithful. Koeman, will be joined by both Larsson and former Hoffenheim manager Alfred Schreuder as part of his Barça coaching squad at the Catalan club.
The Dutch manager is set to be officially confirmed as new head coach at Camp Nou on Wednesday with the official presentation set to take place late Wednesday or on Thursday. Larsson will be assigned to work with the Barcelona forwards and the former striker has previously coached in his native Sweden with the likes of Falkenberg and Helsinborg.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?