Free transfer Asamoah Gyan chased by Premier League clubs
The player's agent revealed that three Ghanaian clubs including Asante Kotoko have approached to get the player's services.
Asamoah Gyan's agent Samuel Addo revealed that three Ghanaian clubs competing in the country's Premier League are interested in signing the veteran striker confirming that one of these clubs is Asante Kotoko; a club with a glorious history in Africa.
Asamoah Gyan: in demand and free
Gyan has been without a club since his contract with NorthEast United came to an end earlier this year as he is looking forward to reviving his career back in his homeland.
Addo stated that Asante are now favourites to secure the 34-year-old's signature, especially with the player himself interested in joining the club.
“Three top Ghanaian clubs and three clubs from outside have approached Asamoah Gyan for his services,” Addo said.
"Kumasi Asante Kotoko is one of the three clubs, but we are yet to get to the decision level as to whether he will play or not,” he added.
Asamoah Gyan is the former captain of the Ghanaian national team, he has made 106 international appearances scoring 51 goals in addition to participating in three World Cups before he decided to retire from international football at the age of 33.
Gyan also played for a handful of teams around the world including Udinese in Seria A, Rennes in Ligue 1, Sunderland in England, Al–Ain in UAE, Chinese club Shanghai SIPG, Turkish side Kayserispor, and finally, Indian Northeast United was his final station.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move