Man United's Maguire detained on Greek island after brawl
The captain of British soccer club Manchester United was detained for questioning in the Greek island of Mykonos for assaulting officers after a brawl, Greek state TV ERT said.
Maguire, captain of Manchester United was detained for questioning in the Greek island of Mykonos for assaulting officers after a brawl, Greek state TV ERT said.
Harry Maguire was detained after assaulting officers who were called in to break up a brawl between two groups of tourists. Two other Britons were also detained.
BREAKING: Harry Maguire 'arrested in Greece' for 'attacking police in a fight.'https://t.co/GWHW6R4o8S— SPORTbible (@sportbible) August 21, 2020
"The soccer player was verbally abusive to an officer and then hit him," a police official said. "The three were resisting when brought to the Mykonos police station."
Te recomendamos en English
- Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Diego Maradona: Napoli could rename stadium after legend
- Diego Maradona dies: Guardiola pays tribute to 'man of joy' as Klopp hails Argentina great
- INTER 0-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter: Hazard, Lucas, Rodrygo...
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- US News California unemployment benefits fraud: who stole from the state?