Man United's Maguire detained on Greek island after brawl
The captain of British soccer club Manchester United was detained for questioning in the Greek island of Mykonos for assaulting officers after a brawl, Greek state TV ERT said.
Maguire, captain of Manchester United was detained for questioning in the Greek island of Mykonos for assaulting officers after a brawl, Greek state TV ERT said.
Harry Maguire was detained after assaulting officers who were called in to break up a brawl between two groups of tourists. Two other Britons were also detained.
BREAKING: Harry Maguire 'arrested in Greece' for 'attacking police in a fight.'https://t.co/GWHW6R4o8S— SPORTbible (@sportbible) August 21, 2020
"The soccer player was verbally abusive to an officer and then hit him," a police official said. "The three were resisting when brought to the Mykonos police station."
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang out of hospital and feeling good after malaria diagnosis - Arteta
- FOOTBALL Pogba unable to explain 'strange' relationship with Mourinho
- NBA Warriors rookie Wiseman undergoes season-ending knee surgery
- TAX SEASON 2021 Why is my tax return still being processed?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci statements, my turn...