Horrible, atrocious, the ugliest ever...the internet reacts to new Juve third kit
Images have been filtered online of what is expected to be the 2020/21 Juventus third kit with the 'tiger print' effort from Adidas generating plenty of reaction.
With professional pictures featuring the likes of Paulo Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo donning the new Adidas 'tiger print' Juventus third kit, filtered images of the orange effort appear to have been accurate.
The internet can be a cruel and unforgiving place and reaction to the 'animal print' shirt have been less than complimentary on the design.
Juventus third kit 2020/21 [Footy Headlines] pic.twitter.com/mTCqpDJGxy— Juventus News - Juvefc.com (@juvefcdotcom) August 19, 2020
'Embarrassing, this shirt is an embarrassment', 'atrocious' through to 'poo' emojis and many comments relating to the shirt being more suited to English side Hull City who are nicknamed the Tigers are many of the less than favourable with positive feedback to Adidas' effort very much in the minority.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit, tax refund...
- CORONAVIRUS Which vaccine is the most popular in the US?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS What are the Democrats position towards ending unemployment benefits?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: could the next payments be automatic?
- BARCELONA Barcelona's 2021/2 pre-season starting to take shape
- TENNIS Naomi Osaka pulls out of Wimbledon but eyes Olympics return