Koulibaly? Ask United, City or PSG says Napoli president De Laurentiis
Aurelio De Laurentiis deflected questions regarding Kalidou Koulibaly's future at Napoli. The player has been linked to numerous European clubs.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has advised anyone wishing to know more about where Kalidou Koulibaly will be playing next season to contact Manchester United, Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain.
Koulibaly has been heavily linked with a move to City, while Premier League rivals United and Ligue 1 champions PSG have also been touted as possible destinations. The future of the Senegal international has dominated headlines, with Napoli reportedly looking to raise funds in their pursuit of Gabriel Magalhaes, though the Lille defender appears set for Arsenal.
Asked about Koulibaly, De Laurentiis deflected questions on Tuesday. "You should ask Manchester United, City or PSG this question," he said. "In other words, those who can afford to pay certain amounts."
🎙️ #Gattuso: "Our aim is to get back into the Champions League, which has been Napoli's home for the last 10 years"— Official SSC Napoli (@en_sscnapoli) August 25, 2020
👉 https://t.co/mwveZgQ0Rj#SSCNSummer20 #Abruzzo20
💙 #ForzaNapoliSempre pic.twitter.com/kRuBdU4GZI
With midfielder Allan also in demand with Everton, Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund all believed to be interested, De Laurentiis added: "I see many hawks on the transfers market. You know who they are, they seem to be waiting to swoop in, but we have impenetrable armour and they won't get what they want or at the prices they want."
Koulibaly has established himself as one of the world's best defenders since joining Napoli from Genk in 2014. The 29-year-old has helped Napoli to Coppa Italia (2019-20) and Supercoppa Italia (2014) glory. He made 25 Serie A appearances as Gennaro Gattuso's Napoli finished seventh in 2019-20, while they trumped Juventus in the Coppa Italia final.
Te recomendamos en English
- BORUSSIA M. 2 - REAL MADRID 2 Real Madrid: Benzema hits out at Vinícius, according to Téléfoot
- Barcelona aiming to end Juventus hoodoo, Mbappe eyes more away-day joy – Champions League in Opta numbers
- European Super League European Super League: a "hostile takeover" of Champions League
- FOOTBALL Manchester United to move for Leipzig's Upamecano - rumour has it
- MLB Dodgers beat Rays to end 32-year World Series drought
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?