Barcelona: Griezmann desire to leave has changed, says agent
Eric Olahts, the former representative of the French striker, has suggested that the Messi decision and Koeman's words may have changed his opinion.
Eric Olhats, Antoine Griezmann's former agent, revealed to RMC that the Barça striker’s intentions earlier in the summer, long before the embarrassment against Bayern Munich in the Champions League, were to leave the club.
Griezmann wanted out of Barcelona
"Before this cataclysm against Bayern, Antoine had only one desire - to leave, Olhats said. "He felt that he was not a part of the plans, and that it could not continue like this.”
Olhats also analysed the Frenchman's debut season at Camp Nou.
"The balls never reached him and the coach's behaviour with him was, at least, questionable. He is someone who has maintained great enthusiasm and worked hard. It was going to be impossible to have another year like this," his former agent explained.
Koeman has an important place for Griezmann
With the news breaking that Lionel Messi wanted out of the club, it is possible that the in-and-out striker’s opinion has changed somewhat.
“There was a conversation with [Ronald] Koeman which reassured him. He has shared his plan, as he considers him an important player for the future."
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?