AC Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree one-year deal for veteran Swede
AC Milan will be led by veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the 2020-21 season after the Swede revealed talks over his future had been resolved.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared "everything is sorted" for him to stay at Milan for the new season after talks between the San Siro side and the 38-year-old reached fruition.
The long-running saga surrounding the former Sweden international's future appears to be over, with Milan tweeting a video accompanied by a message saying Ibrahimovic "is back".
"Finally, everything is sorted out and I could come back to where I feel at home," said the 38-year-old.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions, today
- AS / WFS Player of the Year Lewandowski: “It’s an honour to be the first winner of the AS / WFS Player of the Year”
- MARADONA 1960-2020 When Maradona met Gazza
- WFS LIVE "It's great that we can young girl's icons instead of Messi & Ronaldo"
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: could it arrive before 2021?