AC Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree one-year deal for veteran Swede
AC Milan will be led by veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the 2020-21 season after the Swede revealed talks over his future had been resolved.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared "everything is sorted" for him to stay at Milan for the new season after talks between the San Siro side and the 38-year-old reached fruition.
The long-running saga surrounding the former Sweden international's future appears to be over, with Milan tweeting a video accompanied by a message saying Ibrahimovic "is back".
"Finally, everything is sorted out and I could come back to where I feel at home," said the 38-year-old.
Te recomendamos en English
- FIFA No harm, no foul between Mexico and Honduras after the 90 minutes.
- COPA AMERICA Brazil vs Venezuela: covid-19 chaos as La Vinotinto face up to tall task
- US News Unemployment benefits: How many fraudulent claims were made and how much money was stolen?
- E3 2021 PC Gaming Show at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Square Enix conference at E3 2021: times, stream and how to watch
- E3 2021 Microsoft Xbox + Bethesda conference at E3 2021: times, stream online and how to watch