AC Milan and Zlatan Ibrahimovic agree one-year deal for veteran Swede
AC Milan will be led by veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the 2020-21 season after the Swede revealed talks over his future had been resolved.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared "everything is sorted" for him to stay at Milan for the new season after talks between the San Siro side and the 38-year-old reached fruition.
The long-running saga surrounding the former Sweden international's future appears to be over, with Milan tweeting a video accompanied by a message saying Ibrahimovic "is back".
"Finally, everything is sorted out and I could come back to where I feel at home," said the 38-year-old.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a payment coming? IRS tax return deadline, Child Tax Credit
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...
- Serie A Ronaldo will lead Juve exodus without Champions League - Vieri
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid boss Zidane: Sometimes a change is best for everyone
- BOXING Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul: PPV cost and how to buy
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers