Zlatan at Shamrock Rovers, Mourinho's Spurs go to Plovdiv
A host of big names were drawn away from home in the Europa League on Monday, with Milan at Ireland's Shamrock Rovers and Spurs at Plovdiv.
AC Milan have been drawn away to Shamrock Rovers in the second round of Europa League qualifying, while Tottenham face a long trip to Lokomotiv Plovdiv.
Serie A giants Milan and José Mourinho's Spurs are among the big names entering the competition at this stage.
And in Monday's draw, the pick of the ties pitted Milan - who are set to renew Zlatan Ibrahimovic's contract - against Irish outfit Rovers.
Rovers' Juventus experience
Rovers' only previous experience against Italian opposition was in a 3-0 aggregate defeat to Juventus in 2010-11, but they will host seven-time European Cup winners Milan in a one-legged tie.
Tottenham are away in Bulgaria, meanwhile, disrupting the start of their Premier League campaign with the long trip to Plovdiv.
Rangers are also away, visiting Gibraltar's Lincoln Red Imps where rivals Celtic lost in 2016-17, although the Scottish side progressed over two legs on that occasion.
Copenhagen, who reached the quarter-finals in 2019-20 before losing to Manchester United, will make the trip to Goteborg in Sweden.
Wolfsburg, Galatasaray and Basel are each away to Kukesi, Neftci and Osijek respectively.
The ties will be played on September 17, with the qualifying third round draw taking place in advance on September 1.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?