Serie A fixtures: Pirlo's Juve reign to start with Samp clash
Andrea Pirlo's first Serie A game in charge of Juventus will pit the defending champions against Claudio Ranieri's Sampdoria.
Juventus are at home to Sampdoria in Andrea Pirlo's first Serie A game as head coach and Atalanta travel to Lazio for the standout fixture of the opening matchday.
Pirlo was appointed as Maurizio Sarri's successor last month and the legendary midfielder will set about trying to mastermind a 10th consecutive Scudetto with a clash against Samp at Allianz Stadium on September 20.
Juve are then away to Roma in a mouthwatering second Serie A match of Italy great Pirlo's reign.
Great entertainers Atalanta get their campaign under way at home to Lazio in an encounter between the sides that finished third and fourth respectively last season.
Inter, runners-up in the 2019-20 campaign are on the road at newly promoted Benevento and Milan face Bologna at San Siro, with Roma heading to Hellas Verona.
The penultimate round of fixtures will see Juve entertain Inter and Roma the home side in a derby battle with Lazio.
October 18 is the schedule date for the first Milan derby, with the second to take place on February 21.
Serie A matchday one fixtures:
Benevento v Inter
Fiorentina v Torino
Genoa v Crotone
Juventus v Sampdoria
Lazio v Atalanta
Milan v Bologna
Parma v Napoli
Sassuolo v Cagliari
Udinese v Spezia
Hellas Verona v Roma
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener