Jonathan dos Santos doesn’t see himself at Club América soon
The Mexican midfielder has expressed his desire to play for Club América in the past, but is currently happy in Los Angeles with the Galaxy.
Jonathan dos Santos and his brother Giovani always dreamed of playing together in Club América because their dad played there for many years. Currently Jona is in his third year with Los Angeles Galaxy and he is happy to be playing in Major League Soccer, stating that his potential move to Club América doesn’t seem realistic anymore.
Jonathan is one of Galaxy’s most important players and carries the captain's armband. He was interviewed by TUDN and expressed his desire to continue playing in the MLS. “I have always said that my dream was to play for América. That was my brother's dream as well and he is currently there. Right now I am happy here with Galaxy,” said Jonathan.
Three years in MLS
Jonathan has consolidated himself as one of the best players in the MLS and he keeps improving each season. His goal is to win the MLS Cup with Galaxy and right now the first step is to qualify for the playoffs amid the coronavirus pandemic.
“I found stability in my professional and personal life here in Los Angeles. I am the captain of the Galaxy which is an accomplishment for me, because it is a big responsibility.
"I want to retire here in Galaxy but you never know what could happen in the future,” said Jonathan.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' stats at Real Madrid: goals, games, cards...
- US Soccer US Soccer reveals 2021 away jerseys by Nike
- NBA Why is Nicola Jokic declining to play with Serbia in Tokyo OIympics?
- NBA How are the All-NBA Teams selected?
- UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT Unemployment benefits: how many people will stop receiving the money this week?
- IRS TAX REFUNDS What is IRS TREAS 310 and how is it related to 2020 tax returns?