Messi and Ansu Fati star in new Barcelona third pink kit launch
The Catalan club have unveiled their new pink and green third kit ahead of the 2020/2021 season produced by Oregon based Nike.
FC Barcelona have confirmed that their third playing kit ahead of the new 2020/21 season will be be a bright pink shirt with green shorts and socks
The club used pink as their away kit for the 2017/18 season and it was one of the more commercially successful colourways for recent Barça playing kits.
Nika claim that the "morning pink and the green-blue of the sea create the bright, vibrant, Mediterranean landscape that was the inspiration behind the new FC Barcelona third kit".
The playing shirt has been produced from 100% recycled polyester, obtained from recycled plastic bottles and Argentine striker Lionel Messi appears in the accompanying promotional photos to showcase the launch of the shirt.
The shirt is initially available from Barça stores before its global release on 11 September.
Te recomendamos en English
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Granada 1-4 Real Madrid: LaLiga title race now a capital affair
- Climate News Carbon Tax: What is it and who is calling for the federal government to implement one?
- Real Madrid Kroos' season could be over after covid-19 contact
- FA CUP FA Cup prize money: how much do the winners get?
- Coupe de France final PSG: Neymar banned for Coupe de France final against Monaco
- Coronavirus Where won't you have to wear a mask after the vaccine and in what cases?