Barcelona: Suárez chuckles at "fake news" ahead of next move
Barcelona's Luis Suárez is reportedly set to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus but has suggested there has been "fake news".
Barcelona striker Luis Suárez spoke of "fake news" on Wednesday, with his future still undecided amid talk of a transfer to Juventus.
Suárez set for summer Barcelona exit
New Barça coach Ronald Koeman has reportedly told Suárez he can leave the club, a move that did not aid close friend Lionel Messi's strained relationship with the Blaugrana.
Suárez has been linked with a host of potential suitors - including Ajax and Inter Miami - but is said to be nearing a switch to the Serie A champions.
Suárez: "When fake news comes out..."
But the Uruguay international posted a cryptic message on his Instagram story as he continued to train with Barça.
Captioning a picture of him laughing, alongside a grinning emoji, Suárez wrote: "When fake news comes out..."
Suárez is third on the list of Barça's all-time top goalscorers, trailing only Messi and second-placed César Rodríguez.
The former Liverpool man has won four LaLigas, four Copas del Rey and a Champions League since moving to Catalonia in 2014.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Supreme Court votes to uphold the Affordable Care Act: how does this affect me?
- AMERICAN FAMILY PLAN What is a "death tax" and what's Biden proposal?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 7 live online score: NBA Playoff stats, highlights, updates...
- FATHER'S DAY 2021 Why is Father’s Day celebrated in June?
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020: Spain's options of making the Last 16
- USMNT Barcelona: agreement with Olympique Marseille for Konrad de la Fuente